Welcome to our employment section. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. If you are interested, please send an email to [email protected]
Wholesale Planner, NY
- The Wholesale Planner supports the wholesale/franchise business by providing analysis and guidance on each brand’s annual and seasonal plans. The planning function’s goal is to drive the business (Revenue, EBITDA) through strategic seasonal merchandise planning, controlled inventory management, management of OTB, and insightful commercial analysis.
- Set top-line revenue targets and provides financial planning guidance by season, market, and account.
- Create, maintain all wholesale reporting, including but not limited to: Style Selling, Sales to Stock, Delivery Sell Thru, and Weekly Top-line performance reports. Proactively develop ad-hoc analytical reports and tools to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Support corporate supply balancing by reviewing inventory vs. demand across all business channels and actively finding solutions to correct over-sold and maximize profit.
- Provide post-market sizing guidance to production utilizing historical and current trend analysis.
- Support in reviewing inbound and outbound inventory flow and forecast future ATS stock for Off-Price business.
- Manage retail OTB to plan and grow the retail business for major accounts profitably. Review OTB every month for accuracy and validity. Propose creative ideas to drive sales while maintaining profitability and minimize risks.
- Work closely with Sales and Finance to accurately forecast wholesale revenue, RTV’s, MD’s, and VA impact.
- Responsible for all aspect of the replenishment process, including:
1) Creating and maintaining sales forecasts by account as well as a consolidated view using history, current trend, and market conditions
2) Forecast weekly, monthly, and annual revenue
3) Manage corporate inventory safety stock in line with demand
Provide analysis to support the sales, finance, merchandising, and operational teams to ensure business plan achievement.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have had at least 2-3 years of experience planning, buying, wholesale or retail sales.
- Experience in OTB management is preferred but not required.
- Excellent retail math
- Must be an excel master with the ability to build excel models.
- Must be system savvy (AX, MicroStrategy, BI reporting, etc.)
- Vital planning and forecasting, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Able to manage own priorities and set own work objectives and proactively identify business issues and develop creative solutions.
- Must be a quick learner who is flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package which may include short and long-term incentives, clothing allowance, and merchandise discount, in addition to base salary and full health and welfare benefits.
- The Staff Accountant is responsible for maintaining timely, accurate financial records and performing financial analysis. The position will assume full ownership of wholesale inventory, fixed assets, lease-related account reconciliations, economic closing activities, and other studies to support and execute our immediate financial process. The Staff Accountant Position candidate must have a clear understanding of accounting guidance as it relates to inventory, fixed assets, and leases.
- The Staff Accountant reports to the Manager of Accounting.
- Manage journal entry process and account reconciliations for inventory, fixed assets, and lease-related balances
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs to merchandise as required by GAAP and following Company methodology
- Generate reporting and analysis for inventory costing
- Maintain research related to inventory obsolescence
- Review and analyze new leases contracts, prepare deferred rent schedules, and ensure rent expense is calculated correctly
- Coordinate and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms to record and analyze fixed assets
- Ensure depreciable lives and asset classifications are accurate and adhere to Company policy
- Coordinate periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets and follow up with business partners on any discrepancies
- Work closely with Finance and Director of Facilities to track capital expenditures compared to the capital budget and management expectations. Closeout projects once completed.
- Prepare lease obligation schedules, fixed asset roll forward, and other data to support quarterly and annual external reporting
- Provide investing programs needed for property tax returns to Tax Department
- Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies
- Participate in activities associated with periodic audits and reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of public accounting or 2-3 years industry experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures related to inventory, fixed assets, and leases
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform critical analysis and to think, prioritize, and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive individual who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing environment
- Desire to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Work effectively within the department and across departments.
- The fashion industry background is a plus.
Social Media Manager, NY
- The Social Media Manager will oversee the company’s social media strategy to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion. This role interacts cross-functionally with Creative Director, Marketing, and Public Relations to support the brand across all business channels while ensuring consistency in Rebecca’s creative direction and voice.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for social media, fashion, and luxury combined with business savvy and skills for developing creative partnerships and promotions while engaging authentically through relevant social media content.
- The Social Media Manager reports directly to the Marketing Director.
- Lead social strategy and content creation the supports the evolution of the Rebecca brand
- Oversee and execute social best practices and day-to-day activity on all relevant social media platforms.
- Manage and curate organic content. Conceptualize and lead the implementation of compelling content and programs across various social platforms that engage and communicate effectively with our audiences.
- Analyze useful benchmarks for measuring performance and impact of social media efforts to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools
- Manage relationships with content creators and influencers and engage in social conversation
- Stay ahead of key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging social and digital platforms and best practices. Continually explore and evaluate new social media, tools, services, and vendors and provide recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on branding initiatives, establish and execute strategic social strategies and campaigns for new category and collection launches, store openings, and brand partnerships
- Work with a copy editor to create a brand voice optimized for social media.
- Collaborate with the PR team to orchestrate seasonal gifting programs and press previews to secure online influencer attendance and coverage
- Understand and implement Creative Director’s brand vision across all social channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising, marketing, and digital media
- 3-5 years’ experience in the digital space and a solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e., Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools
- Experience in successfully conceiving and managing strategic social marketing projects
- Resourceful self-starter with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to convey concepts and information in a concise and visually compelling way
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- We are looking for a UI designer who can design user-centered and straightforward solutions for our enterprise web applications. The candidate should be passionate about resolving user pain points through superior design. UI design is more concerned with the surface and overall feel of a plan. User interface (UI) design is the process designers use to build interfaces in software or computerized devices, focusing on looks or style. This designer should have experience building out and designing pattern libraries. They can focus specifically on the elaborate redlines and interactions of the specific patterns for the library. UI design results in the pixel-perfect, final UI that only needs coding. Masters of this craft know design trends and patterns while also staying aware of technological feasibility.
- Interact with business users and product management team regularly and convert their ideas into concepts.
- Develop and deliver wireframes, user journeys, mockups, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of hardware devices and interfaces.
- Participate in design discussions along with product management teams. Provide walkthroughs and demos on user journeys, mockups, and other deliverables to the development team, business stakeholders, and product teams.
- Conduct research, conceive, sketch, prototype, and test user experiences for data-heavy web applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other business-centric websites.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions for both web and mobile applications.
- Take a user-centered design (UCD) approach to develop UX solutions. Rapidly test and iterate designs without slipping the deadlines.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders via a distributed model to seek approval of design solutions regularly.
- Conduct usability tests on each application, module, web page, or feature on the web applications and create a report showcasing your findings to the management.
- Identify design problems and technical limitations from time to time and devise elegant solutions using the latest trends and techniques.
- Be passionate about user experience and other areas of design and innovation—research and showcase knowledge in the latest trends and technologies from time to time.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in UI designing using best practices and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Prior experience in developing a UX/UI framework for mid to large size organizations is a plus.
- The candidate should have excellent knowledge of user-centered design (UCD) and design UX solutions to reduce maintenance costs and improve end-user’s productivity.
- Communicate clearly and effectively on the design processes, ideas, and solutions to the development teams, business stakeholders, and product management teams.
- The candidate should have hands-on experience planning and conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, and identifying accessibility concerns.
- Have an open mindset to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Designer, Sweaters and Knits, NY
- Conceptualize and create compelling, brand right Women’s Sweaters & Knits for all Seasonal Deliveries.
- Strong ability to identify critical seasonal knitwear trends.
- Engage in all aspects of the design process from concept, yarn, stitch, and sketch development.
- Strong hand sketching, understanding of proportion & garment construction.
- Designing, sketching, and creating clear and detailed spec sheets for styles, including all technical information for either domestic pattern-makers or offshore factories for development
- Overseeing style and fit of product during all fittings until SMS have been approved
- Performs additional duties and assignments, such as line sheets, lab dips & fittings.
- Follow up and coordinate all ongoing projects to meet stated deadlines.
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude to Design.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Sweater Design. Additional Woven or Knit experience a plus
- College degree in Design
- Must have Designer/recent experience, highly creative, able to push and develop design concepts. Hand & Machine knitting abilities a plus. Draping abilities, a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constantly shifting priorities and change
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of excel, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Must have a collection-based mindset and an understanding of the contemporary Knitwear business.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in both written and verbal communication.
- Must be a team player, can manage deadlines, and take the initiative.
- Must be able to present to senior management with confidence and a point of view.
- Must be detail-oriented and a strong self-starter.